21 Day Corporate Prayer Consecration and Fast
Time & Location
About the Event
Our Corporate Prayer Consecration and Fast will begin on January 4, 2021 for 21 days ending January 24, 2021.
Join us as we take time to pray and take time to get closer to the Lord, thanking Him for this new year and seeking Him for guidance and healing of this land. All are welcome to join us. (For those who are taking medications, please adhere to your doctor's instructions and continue with your daily medications as instructed.)
We will focus on the passages Isaiah 58:6-12 and Daniel 1:8-13. Read these scripture passages daily and keep God's promised word before you and your family during your prayer times. (Click here to see these passages in their entirety.)
CHURCH CORPORATE PRAYER TIMES:
- 6:00 am, 12:00 noon, and 7:00 pm
CONFERENCE PRAYER LINE:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 6:00-7:00 am, 6:00-7:00 pm, 12:00 midnight-1:00 am
- Friday Night All Night Prayer: 12:00 Midnight - 6:00 am
CONFERENCE CALL LINE (Optional):
- Phone number: 515-604-9099
- Access code: 517-095-803#
During our 21-Day Fast you can eat all day long, but NO MEATS during the fast. Be creative with meals and post your meals to inspire others. The following types of food are part of the diet for the fast:
- Soups, pastas, beans, (bones can be used for soups and bean meals), vegan meat replacements, salads, fruits, shakes, rice (fried or steamed), stirred fried veggies. There are many recipes to choose from. Enjoy this time to be creative with meals. Google vegan meals for creative ideas.
DRINK ALL NATURAL DRINKS
- Fruit or vegetable drinks. No artificial sweeteners. Drink plenty of water (alkaline water or spring water) at least a glass a hour. Try different items to your water: lemon, ginger, fruit, vegetables, garlic, and tamarind to your water daily. Try to get 9.5 or higher Alkaline Water.
FOODS TO AVOID DURING THE FAST
- No meats, dairy, or seafood. No processed sugars.
Your physical body will heal, be cleansed, and become energetic. This fast cleanses the body, soul and spirit. An added benefit is that the Lord will be honored and will be made glad with the time we have set aside to focus on him.
Encourage one other. Check on each other during this fast. If you have questions feel free to reach out and ask (email@example.com or call 215-324-7376).
Children are exempt from this fast up to age 12. However many families choose the vegan life style from an early age.
Remember do not fast from your medications. Medications may require certain foods. If you are on medication, follow your doctor's instructions.
Be blessed, be safe, and enjoy. Happy New Year!